In this very cool little film, British animator Cyriak uses fingers to tell a quick version of the story of life on Earth.
MyScienceMind on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Science Books You Might Like
- A flotilla of sea turtles on Maui beach
- Inky’s great escape
- Tie a bow tie with Bill Nye
- Pi Day!
- A tribute to David Bowie
- Sea Snakes in California?
- Intelligent bandages glow with infection
- Bacteria in Mummy had Antibiotic Resistance
- I wonder what this would feel like?
- Whale watching, up close and personal
- The Fibonnacci Sequence brought to life
- Amazing bird mimicry
- Mother’s Day biology song
- They’re at it again!
- A Science Love Song
Live Penguin Cam
- Anatomy Animation Astrobiology Astronomy Biology Chemistry Ecology Entomology Exploration History Horology Humor Invention Marine Biology Measurement Medicine Meteorology Microbiology Microscopy Nature Neurology Paleontology Photography Physics Physiology Space Technology Uncategorized Wildlife Zoology