I don’t know if studying bugs make some people buggy or if they’re just born buggy to study bugs… but I will warn you that Dr. Bugs, or Mark Moffett, as he’s known to some, has a love of bugs that is bigger than some of us might find reasonable. The ecologist, explorer, and photojournalist recently let a bug hatch from the back of his hand. Warning: There are several things in this video to make you squeal, but don’t let that keep you from watching all the way to the end.
MyScienceMind on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Science Books You Might Like
- A flotilla of sea turtles on Maui beach
- Inky’s great escape
- Tie a bow tie with Bill Nye
- Pi Day!
- A tribute to David Bowie
- Sea Snakes in California?
- Intelligent bandages glow with infection
- Bacteria in Mummy had Antibiotic Resistance
- I wonder what this would feel like?
- Whale watching, up close and personal
- The Fibonnacci Sequence brought to life
- Amazing bird mimicry
- Mother’s Day biology song
- They’re at it again!
- A Science Love Song
Live Penguin Cam
- Anatomy Animation Astrobiology Astronomy Biology Chemistry Ecology Entomology Exploration History Horology Humor Invention Marine Biology Measurement Medicine Meteorology Microbiology Microscopy Nature Neurology Paleontology Photography Physics Physiology Space Technology Uncategorized Wildlife Zoology
- National Geographic's Picture of the Day There’s a new picture every day!